FINE JEWELRY CARE
Always do this:
- Apply all lotions, cosmetics, and perfumes BEFORE putting on your jewelry.
- After each wear, wipe jewelry piece with a clean soft cloth to remove dirt and oil buildups.
- Clean jewelry with lukewarm water if needed; mild soap is okay for most gemstones except opals (please see separate care information below for opal jewelry).
- Store each jewelry piece separately in fabric-lined box or pouch to prevent scratches.
Always Avoid this:
- Never wear jewelry to sleep or shower.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening, or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools, hot tubs, or ocean water.
- Never expose jewelry to sudden temperature changes and excessive sunlight.